For any student who wishes to join ASHA KIRAN, admissions are laid out in the simplest way possible. A well-versed Admission Team is always there to help you at each & every step of the Admission Process. Procedure to apply in ASHA KIRAN is easy going.
The following serves as a convenient guideline for prospective families when applying to Asha Kiran School:
- Call the admission’s office to fix an appointment with the Principal to discuss your particular interests as the caregivers of our prospective student.
- Transfer Certificate and diagnostic records from previous schools will be required
- Child’s Birth certificate.
- Psychological & Educational Assessment done by any reputable psychologist.
- Informal Assessment to discover the appropriate class where the child will fit in. Minimum of three consecutive working days in the class room is required.
- Should you require a counselling session for you as a parent, or as family member of the child, you may contact the front office.