Academic Primary & Secondary Education
We aim to establish independence in learning, for the joy of it!
A caring environment where we focus on all round development of a child-holistic approach.
- Teacher student ratio in each class is 1:8
- Based on the theory of multiple intelligence for learning
- Facts, Skills and Concepts form an integral part of our teaching methodology.
- Classroom teaching is based on the theory of multiple intelligence for learning by Howard Gardner.
Division of classes:
- Level A – 1st to 3rd std
- Level B – 4th to 5th std
- Level C – 6th to 8th std
- Secondary – 10th std
- Senior Secondary – 11th & 12th std
The school follows the NIOS curriculum for standards 10 (Secondary) and 12 (Senior Secondary)
Regular school timings:
Monday to Friday – 8:15 am to 1:15 pm