- A caring environment where we focus on all round development of a child. A holistic approach.
- Quality early childhood education through play way methods and required therapies.
- Stimulating, exciting and happy learning experience where concepts and skills are taught.
- Foundation laying of competent, and confident learners.
• Early Childhood Intervention
• Self –Help Skills Training
• Therapeutic Intervention
• Academic Skills
• Life Skills Education
• Co-Curricular Activities
Pre-requisites for admission
Age group of students should be between 5 to 13 yrs.
Student should Follow 2 step instructions
Communication to indicate basic needs
Adaptable to school environment
Ready for Classroom participation
Early Intervention (Toddlers)
Batch 1 – 9 to 11 am
Batch 2 – 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Therapeutic Interventions are conducted within the school hours
Regular Preschool timings
8:15 am to 12:30 pm