Vocational Training is an educational and skill development program with individualized training to improve students’ abilities to independently perform routine daily activities and effectively use community resources. The activities are focused on skill development and life skills:
HEALTH: Personal hygiene, Eating and cooking healthy food, Exercise, Sexual Health
LIFESTYLE: Shopping, Household activities, Hobbies, and Sports
COMMUNITY: Public transport, Road safety, Eating at a restaurant
RELATIONSHIP: Social Interaction, Communication, Making friends
EMPLOYMENT & MONEY TRANSACTION: Preparing resume, Attending interviews, Money concept, Workplace interaction Health and safety practices, Teamwork, Customer service
Pre-requisites for admission into Vocational Training:
- Age group 14-19 years.
- Should be fully trained in self-help skills.
- Each Student will be observed for 3 days to decide his/her level of admission to a suitable batch.
- Any mode of communication is accepted. (Verbal or Non-verbal)
- Adaptable to school environment
- Ready to do hands on activities of his/her choice.
Regular School Timings:
Monday – Friday: 8:15 am to 1:15 pm